The orphanage not only facilitates the deprived children but also helps the needy on a case to case basis. Helping such children is not the responsibility of one individual or of an organisation, each one of us is equally responsible. There are multiple ideas for you to assist and support the orphanage like :
- Children's clothing
- Personal hygiene products
- Medical supplies (like band-aids, gauze, tape, scissors)
- Bedding (like quilts, sheets, blankets, pillows)
- Stationary items
- Provide financial support and humanitarian aid
- Academic opportunities & life training skills
- Mentoring a child
- Helping the organisation raise funds
- Working on voluntarily basis etc
Leaving orphans on society's mercy is equal to making them a victim of low self esteem, with feeling of deprivation that may further lead them towards beggary or theft. On the other hand, providing them equal opportunities especially in education would help them shine brighter. Who knows how many of them may become successful ustazs and imams or scientists, doctors, engineers, etc. playing positive role towards the country's economy and well being.
Help Rumah Aman in achieving its dream of lifting up the deprived ones to an elevated level, where such children would not only achieve a respectable living for themselves but would also be a source of inspiration and support for their whole family.